ThermaCare Back Pain Therapy Lower Back & Hip Heatwraps | 2 Pack
ThermaCare Back Pain Therapy Lower Back & Hip Heatwraps 2 Pack
Back pain is often caused by tight muscles. ThermaCare Back Pain Therapy HeatWraps deliver 8 hours of continuous, therapeutic warmth and keep relieving pain for an additional 8 hours after you take it off.
In fact, the American College of Physicians (ACP) recommends real heat as a first defense against acute lower back pain. Available in two sizes, these single-use wraps are designed to provide pain relief at home or on the go.
Tear open pouch when ready to use.
Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker heat cells towards skin.
It may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature.
Adjust for comfort, do not over tighten.
If 55 and older, wear over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin.
Warnings: This product can cause burns.
- 55 or Older: your risk of burning increases as you age. Wear thermacare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin.
- Check skin frequently during use.
- If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
Do not use
- if heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- with pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- on unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- on areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- on areas of the body where you can’t feel heat
- with other forms of heat
- on people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- on people unable to follow all use instructions