Multi Purpose Tie-On Disposable Non woven Face Mask
For simple, easy to wear facial protection, choose our Non-Woven Face Masks.
Suitable for both medical and general purpose, Flite durable lightweight disposable face mask is made of non-woven material with tie-on for easy wearing. Manufactured to standard of EN 14683 Type II. Perfect for surgical, medical and other procedures that require clean environments
Masks are sold in singles, each in their own sealed plastic packaging.
Instructions for putting on the mask
- Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Untie the bottom bow first then untie the top bow and pull the mask away from you as the ties are loosened.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.