- MORE INFO
- Short Description
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Lamisil AT 1% Gel 15g provides long lasting protection from athlete's foot and jock itch (dhobie itch).
Lamisil AT Gel contains terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w, and as well as providing protection, Lamisil AT 1% Gel also offers soothing relief from the itching, burning, cracking and scaling associated with these conditions.
At a glance:
- Gel containing terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
- Lamisil AT 1% Gel is an antifungal treatment for athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and jock itch (dhobie itch, tinea cruris). When applied to the skin, Lamisil kills the fungi causing the problem.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years.
- 15g aluminium tube. See here for the 7.5g tube
So, how can you tell you have either of these infections?
- Athlete's foot occurs in between the toes. Jock itch is found between the thighs, in the groin and skin folds. It can spread to the buttocks and the anus.
- Symptoms include itching, cracking, crusting, weeping, blisters and swelling. In severe cases, a secondary bacterial infection can develop within open, weeping cracks, causing great pain and inflammation.
- If you are suffering with a bacterial infection, take a look at our range of Antiseptics for wound management.