- MORE INFO
- Short Description
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Gengigel Gel is a biological mouth and gum care gel based on hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the oral tissues. Gengigel provides active protection from gum disease and support for the natural healing of inflamed and damaged tissue in the mouth. Gum disease treatment recommended by hygienists.
- Gengigel contains the natural, active ingredient Hyaluronan.
- Gengigel helps to combatbleeding gums, sore or damaged tissueandtooth extraction sites.
- The cooling Gengigel gel helps to soothe inflammation and speed up the healing process.
- It can be used long term to maintain good oral hygiene.
- 20ml squeezy tube with nozzle.
The main ingredient in Gengigel,Hyaluronan, is an element naturally found in the body's connective tissues. In the gums, Hyaluronan acts as a barrier and repairs any damage the gums are submitted to. The Hyaluronan in the gel, resembles that of the Hyaluronan found in the gums. The concentration applied directly to the irritated gum, will help to soothe and repair the damage.
Gengigel works to heal gums that are damaged, bleeding, aggravated or recovering from dental work. These aggravations can be caused by gingivitis, dental work, abrasion or tooth removal. Gengigel can also benefit those withperiodontal diseaseas the Hyaluronan helps with cell renewal to regenerate tissue. You can also use Gengigel can be used long term to maintain healthy gums and tissues.