Cetraben Emollient Cream 500g Pump Dispenser
Cetraben is a protective, fast-absorbing cream made with rich emollients and moisturisers to soothe and soften the skin. It can offer effective relief from eczema symptoms and help skin feel back to normal.
Triple Action Formula
- Light liquid paraffin replaces lost natural skin oils
- White Soft Paraffin forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface
- Glycerin supports healthy moisture levels
- Soothes and hydrates dry skin and eczema
- Relieves itching
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb
- Paraben and SLS free
White soft paraffin 13.2% w/w, light liquid paraffin 10.5% w/w, emulsifying wax (SLS free), cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, phenoxyethanol, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, purified water.
- For external use only
- Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year: Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and rub in. If you accidentally swallow this product, go to your nearest accident and emergency department
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after expiry date
Precautions Mild skin reactions, such as redness and rash, have been seen very rarely. Should this occur, use of the product should be stopped. in the unlikely event of side-effects, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Talk to your doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Using Cetraben Cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects. If unsure talk to your doctor or pharmacist.