- MORE INFO
- Short Description
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Germoloids Suppositories are used to relieve the symptoms of pain, swelling and irritation associated with internal haemorrhoids and anal itching (pruritus ani).
The suppositories contain two active substances, zinc oxide and lidocaine.
- Zinc oxide has astringent properties (causes contraction when applied to the skin), which helps to shrink swelling, soothe and protect the area.
- Lidocaine is a local anaesthetic, which helps to soothe swelling, pain and irritation and relieve itching.
There are many products that effectively treat piles, however, because it contains a local anaesthetic, nothing is more effective than Germoloids.
Zinc oxide (283.5 mg) and lidocaine hydrochloride (13.2 mg), fat suppository base, methyl salicylate and glyceryl tristearate
Suitable for adults and children ages 12 years and over.
The suppositories are only for use inside the anus.
- Gently clean and dry the area around the anus.
- Tear down on the notch of the blister packaging to remove one suppository from the strip.
- Peel the wrapping apart to remove the suppository.
- Insert the suppository into the anus (round end first).
- Insert one suppository into the anus when you go to bed at night and one in the morning, preferably after abowel movement. If necessary the suppositories may be used at any time during the day, with a minimum of 3 to 4 hours between suppositories.
- Do not use more than 4 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
- Relieves symptoms of pain, swelling and irritation
- Soothes itching and shrinks swelling
- FREE UK Delivery