Delivery & Returns
We partner with Royal Mail, Parcelforce and Fedex for our worldwide parcel shipping
Please note that ALL available items are subject to a 1 to 2 week delay at the moment.
As we work on a 'Just In Time' (JIT) basis, not all products are stocked in our warehouse. We order as you order, to ensure all of our customers receive the freshest and most up to date products. Due to our suppliers struggling to keep up with demand, we are experiencing these delays.
Please bear this in mind when you place your order.
The below shipping timescales are in addition to our standard despatch time of 1-3 working days.
Only available options are shown at checkout depending on the order contents, weight and estimated dimensions.
Delivery in 1-3 Working Days
Delivery in 3-5 Working Days
🇦🇺 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇳🇿 🇵🇱 🇺🇸📦
Priority Airmail Packets: Delivery aim From 7-10 working days
A reliable untracked service with great worldwide coverage
International Tracked: Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days. Worldwide delivery aim: 5-7 working days
FedEx International Economy: Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico in 2 to 3 business days. Rest of the World: 2 to 5 business days.
Please let us know if there is a problem with your order. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our chat feature during Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (GMT London)
Once your return is approved by one of the team, you can print a freepost returns label by clicking here!
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- All deliveries are subject to HealthPharm.co.uk successfully receiving payment
- Delivery options exclude bank holidays and other public holidays
- We will endeavour to deliver your order in accordance with the delivery option you selected, however delivery timescales are indicative only
- Orders may be delivered in one or more packages
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses
- Packages sent via Next Day Delivery pre 1 pm services will require a signature at the point of delivery
- We strive to ensure our delivery targets are met but sadly when they're not we're unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You're still entitled to your full statutory rights
- Sadly, our Next Day delivery services are only available in the UK and exclude the following postcodes: AB, DD, DG, FK18+, HS, IV, KA27, KA28, KW, PA20+, PH, ZE, BT68+, IM, GY, JE and TR21-25
- Depending on the location, contents and weight of your order, we may use a combination of couriers to deliver your order safely, e.g. it's required that Dangerous Goods (Perfume etc.) are delivered via a road-based courier. This is a requirement of the January 2013 Dangerous Goods Act, introduced by the Civil Aviation Authority. You will not be charged additional delivery fees if this occurs
- We will deliver your order in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may be delivered in one or more packages
- We make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated dispatch timescales; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, all orders will be fulfilled within a maximum of 30 days or a full refund will be issued
- To read our full terms and conditions, please click here
Pharmacy Medicine (P-Med) Orders
- All Pharmacy Medicine items require our Pharmacists approval before we can deliver it to you
- When ordering, Please ensure you complete our questionnaire.
- Our Pharmacy team may need to ask you additional questions, recommend an alternative treatment or cancel your request on medical grounds
- Depending on the outcome of approval, dispensing your order may be delayed, however, you will be kept informed throughout this process
Tracking the Status of your Order
If you created an account when you checked out, you can check the status of your order by logging in to your account. Alternatively, you can track your item using the tracking number provided here: https://www.healthpharm.co.uk/pages/track-your-order
Once logged in, you can click 'View my Orders'. Your order will be given one of the following notes:
- Order received: Confirming that your order has been successfully received by HealthPharm.co.uk and will shortly be ready for processing
- Order suspended: Your order is still being processed but our team will need to review it before we can confirm dispatch
- Order being processed: Your order is now being processed and will be dispatched shortly
- Order cancelled: Sadly we cannot progress your order due to an outstanding issue. You will be sent an email notification regarding the cancellation, advising on next steps
- Order dispatched / Track Parcel: Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way to you
- Order part-dispatched: to avoid having to wait longer we have part-dispatched your order and will email you with the expected dispatch date for the remaining items.
Deliveries Outside the UK
- Delivery charges to Europe will vary depending on the weight, contents and destination of your order. Delivery is typically within 5 - 10 working days following dispatch. If your order contains sensitive items such as aerosols which require road-based delivery then it's typically 15 - 20 days
- We can now ship road-based delivery goods to the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Arstotzka, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Xandar
- Sadly, we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses